- Job Type: Full-time
- Year of Experience: 1 – 3 years
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be
to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help
regarding animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and
communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all the components of our
platform and infrastructure is required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments